A C CONDENSER new factory replacement made in USATHIS CONDENSER IS BUILT FROM THE ACTUAL OE (ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT) REPLACEMENT TOOLING. CONDENSER IS MADE WITH 3/8" TUBING UNLIKE OTHERS THAT ARE PRODUCING WITH THINNER TUBING. FITTINGS ARE EXACT TO OE SPECIFIATIONS AND NO MODIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED UPON INSTALLATION. CONDENSER IS MANUFACTURED IN THE UNITED STATES AND COMES WITH A COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTY AS WELL AS ONE YEAR WARRANTY FROM DATE OF INSTALLATION.
- New A C Condenser
- Fits 70-73 AMC Ambassador
- Fits small block and big block
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Made all aluminum
- Compatible with R12 & 134a Freon
- 100% leak & fit tested
- No modifications needed
- Will exceed OEM specs
- OEM# 3197523
- Our Part Number 560-7020
We have been in the AC manufacturing and parts distribution industry for over 40 years. We take pride in making sure you system is correct before it leaves our shop! Make sure to e-mail us or call us toll free at 1-877-542-8192 or 940-549-0288 to discuss your auto air needs before ordering some “one-size-fits-all” system online and take advantage of our over 40 years experience in the auto ac business.
If you have any questions about this item please e-mail us or contact our sales/technical support department at 1-877-542-8192 or 940-549-0288
Please see the "Compatibility" link at the top of the listing. Fitment information may not be available for all products and those without fitment will not have a Compatibility link. If you do not find what you are needing please let us know and we will be glad to assist in your product needs.
IMPORTANT - Please be sure to view the "Notes" option for more details if it is available.
- Please see the "Shipping and Payment" tab or the top of the listing for shipping costs.
- Prices include free shipping to the lower 48 Continental U.S. States for Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories please contact us for shipping cost.
- We use Fedex for most orders. We are unable to guarantee a specific carrier.
- In-stock items can ship from three locations - Several locations within the U.S. To avoid delays, we ship the order from your nearest stocking warehouse. This means orders may arrive in multiple boxes or at different times.